Economics 101

The best economic advice that you will ever receive - maybe.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The weekend, after two days of Junior High!

Junior High started on Thursday, August 24, 2006 for me. Today it is Saturday, but there is still more work to be done. I homework, and on top of that, I have to organize my binders and everything I need for the three of my classes. I'm glad to say that I have survived two days of middle school (6th grade) as an honors student, along with the pressure that comes from the teachers. Boy, am I tired. Since I didn't mention it on "My First Day Of Junior High!" blog, I will mention it now. A couple of weeks ago, I sent letters to big corporations, like Toyota, and I got a letter back from one of them, Hansen Natural. These guys have a drink called Hansen's and until a couple of months ago it was a hit. But now their drink isn't the newest drink that everybdy wants to drink. In fact, at the moment there is no soft drink or brewer that everybody wants to have. But I asked Hansen if they had ever thought about more international growth, especially in places like China. On Wednsday, I received a letter from them. It said that my letter was being sent to the Suggestion Department, and that they are "currently distributing in Mexico but wish to expand it dramitically." I'm happy to know that at least 1/7 corporations that I sent a letter to, have an interest in what people say, and are nice enough to take their time to not only read my letter, but send me a letter back. This is something that the 6/7 other corporations should learn. I even received the address for Hansen Natural's Investor Relations Firm for any further questions:

Pondel/Wilkinson
1880 Century Park East Suite 700
Los Angeles,CA 90067

Yes, that is the address for the Investor Relations Department Firm for Hansen Natural. If you look in my other blogs, you'll obviously notice that Hansen Natural's stock,HANS, is a big buy. And I still believe that it is a great time to buy. I mean anytime HANS, is under $30, you need to buy, buy,buy. Until, next time, good buy. Please also look at my blogs, from previous months, because for some reason, all my blogs are not shown on the current page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home