Economics 101

The best economic advice that you will ever receive - maybe.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Birthday Celebration tomorrow!




Yes, I am celebrating my birthday tomorrow, November 5, 2006. I will be turning 11 years old. My actual birthday is on November 8, but I am celebrating my party on Nov. 5. But let's talk stocks. My stock picks have gone up enormously and would have made you truck loads of profilts. Let's look at Apple Computer (AAPL) . I bought it myself at about $57. It went all the way to $50, and everything since then is history. It actually went over my target of $80, and I still think that it can go higher. I think that it can go $90-$100. Even Jim Cramer believes in this one, and I think that it is a definite buy oppurtunity. Another one of my picks that you would have heavily profited from was Starbucks (SBUX). Although it has gone down a little bit off of news that a few laptops holding workers' data has been stolen, if you had bought the stock at $30 like I had instructed, you would have made at least $6 a share if you are still holding it, and about $9 a share if you had sold it when it hit $39. Next, was Panera Bread Co. (PNRA).
This one is a real killer. It went from $48, which is where and when I told you to buy it, and is currently at $59 but has gone past $60. The last stock pick I'd like to tal about is Time Warner (TWX). I said that you should buy it at $15.50-$16 and right now it has not only made its 52 week high, but 4 year high of $20.08. What an achievement by Time Warner. These are all big names that you should know, and if you didn't buy them, you really made a mistake.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home