Economics 101

The best economic advice that you will ever receive - maybe.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

3 stocks that have got to go up!











Well, for all my readers out there, I'd like to tell you about the next three biggest stocks. The stocks I am about to tell will do great during the holidays, but after that, things might go a bit haywire, with the exception of one. The first stock pick is UPS. Yes, I am choosing the United Parcel Service as one of my picks. Many people are ordering things and most of those packages are going through UPS. My next pick is probably one of the most successful IPOs of all-time, which can only mean MasterCard. You can count on MasterCard to do well any time of the year, but especially during the holidays, when many people need to use their credit cards. I think that MasterCard can go up to $150 in 6 months, and $200 in one to two years. MasterCard is the next Google, in terms of its stock success. And my last pick, a major company you probably shop from,the one that should go up way past the holidays, is a company that will go public on Wednesday, November 29,2006. Coffee Bean? No. Baja Fresh? Subway? No. Well, you probably give up but its actually Jamba Juice. Its ticker symbol will be JMBA. This stock is the next big thing to hit the mrket. It probably won't be as successful as MasterCard, but it will do well, and that's all I can say for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home