Economics 101

The best economic advice that you will ever receive - maybe.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Mothers Work (MWRK) a wreck!

Wow, down 20% ina matter of 2 days. I definetly hope you sold after the 14% loss. I am sos sorry about that, but I think that after a week, MWRK will be a buy because all the damage has been done. Think about it, it had the earnings shortfall and got the downgrade. There is nothing that can hurt this stock anymore. Might I mention that MWRK is the leading retailer in clothing for pregnant women. Yes, they are #1 in maternity clothes. I think that too many investors are giving up hope on this stock, way too fast. This quarter, they are supposed to grow 533%. WHAT COULD GO WRONG? Just in case you don't take my advice on MWRK, I have added a much safer buy to my buy list, Capitol One (COF). We all know about their credit cards and their wierd commercials, but few investors look at the stock. Right now it is at $79.47 and has a price taget of $95.95. There are two reasons why I am getting behinf COF. The first, is becasue it is cheap. It has a P/E of only 10.43 and a PEG ratio of 0.79. The second reason, is because COF bought back $3 billion worth of shares on Jan. 25. I think that should send the stock soaring higher. I am now going to give a quadruple buy to Whole Foods (WFMI). BUY!, BUY!, BUY!, BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to buy Whole Foods! It's at $42. 70 for goodness' sake. You need to buy WFMI. This is one of the biggest growth stories in progress. I have two other picks for you. They're both small-cap stocks, but I think that they're buys. The first small-cap stock I'm going to reccommend is Ditech Networs (DTIC). DTIC is only $7 and has a price-target of $10.16 and a 52-week high of $11.44. Even if it reaches the $10 price-target, you make 43%. The nest samll-cap stock is a global player, receiving income from regions all over the world. NMS Communications (NMSS), is only $1.86 and has a 52-week high of $5.00. I think that with the income the company is making and the fact that it is already a globally-expanded company will boost its stock, especially since it is the largest global operator footprint for ringback services and is a leading provider of applications and platforms for voice, video, and data services. I also have one more stock pick, Noble Corp. (NE). At the moment, it is $71.58 and has a price target of $98.14. The stock is pretty cheap with a P/E of 15.61 and an extremely low PEG ratio of 0.28.

Added Bonus: Just in case you want a list of some recent buybacks, I have added the link to the wbesite I inquired my information from: http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/markets/buybackcalendar/10335260.html?cm_ven=YAHOO&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home