Economics 101

The best economic advice that you will ever receive - maybe.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Finally, a new post!

Sorry to all the viewers of my blog. I have been busy over the past couple of months. However, now that I"m available I'd like to take the time to acknowledge a few stocks that deserve it. I think even though, Apple is already past $93 it can still go higher. Why? Because it is working with EMI to sell music on its online music store, iTunes. EMI also is the current owner of the Beatles' music and if you search iTunes, you may notice that the music store doesn't contain any Beatles' songs. If the deal goes well, we could see Beatles' songs in iTunes' future. You may want to keep an eye on the Tribune as well. I think that the newspaper company and its stock will do extremely well due to Mr. Zell's eager bidding for the company. He is willing to pay a lot of cash back to Tribune's shareholders and I think that Tribune deserves at least a hold or a buy (not a strong buy just yet). Although you should have bought True Religion at $15 about 2 or 3 trading days ago, it still is a good buy. At $16. 14, I think you could still make at least $1.50 - $3 on the stock. And I can't forget to mention Altria. Yes, we all are aware of the fact that it plunged over 20% today. But that is exactly the reason why we shou;d buy it. It did go up a tiny amount in after hours trading, and I think it can definetly make you some money. NYSE Group (NYX) was a GREAT BUY at about $80, and I think it still has room to shoot through your portfolio. I'll try to add more posts later, but until next-time good-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home